Answered

How Do I Resize My Video So That It Is Full Screen?

How Do I Resize My Video So That It Is Full Screen?

icon

Best answer by Liz 2 August 2021, 22:44

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @KSB Welcome to the community! Happy Monday, too. :grinning: The videos in the form don’t currently have a full-screen option, but do you mind sharing more about your use case? This will help me when sharing the feedback to product. Thanks!

:(

It is for a website. I want the video full screen.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ah, got it - thank you for sharing! While I sadly don’t have a workaround for this, I will share this feedback to our product team. Let me know if you think of any other questions or suggestions!

Hello, when integrating a vimeo video into the typeform and then integrating that typeform on my website causes the vimeo video button to view it in full screen to disappear. Anyone else has happened? I need a solution please !!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @GabrielPenelas Happy Friday! I added your post here where we have the answer. We don’t support full screen in our forms, but if there’s anything else we can help with, please let us know. :grinning:

I’d like to make a vertical video that I can use in one of the half-screen layouts. I understand the full-screen layout is not available for custom videos. But is there any way I can make this work for the half-screen layout?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Dawn Thanks for stopping by! We don’t have options to change the size/layout of the videos, but I can share this feedback with our product team. 

As always, let us know if you have any other feedback or suggestions!

Hello,

Our use case is the video is product training, where the user really needs to see the details, hence a full screen options  Will this be available soon?  When I preview the form, the Vimeo video has the full screen option so it demos perfect, but once embedded in our site, not more.  :(

Regards,
Sean

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @smharvey This isn’t a feature on the roadmap, but if anything with that changes, I’ll post so here. 😁

Userlevel 2
Badge

I am offering some training videos and it is important for the user to see the video in a larger format. Could you enable the full screen option? Or provide a way to increase the size of the video when integrated via typeform into Squarespace website. Seems like a serious limitation to not be able to see the videos in a larger size. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Guys, we are just curious, what possessed you to disable the “full screen” option in videos? It is quite frustrating to not be able to show our training video as “full screen” or even increase size in any significant way. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Conceivian team I saw you also posted over here:

So I replied there, but I have passed this feedback onto the product team to be considered as I know they are reviewing video functionalities at the moment. 

We will keep everyone posted with any updates here!