Answered

How do I save message settings?

Is there already a way saving message settings for all relevant languages so that each time I create a new form, I just have to pick the right one from my stored message variants? This means I only have to set it up once for each language and every time I create a new typeform I’m choosing prefered message set I saved before.

This would make things so much easier. Please let me know if possible and if not please take this function into consideration for upcoming release.

icon

Best answer by Liz 3 April 2023, 18:40

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ToskaValeska Thanks for stopping by! That’s a great question. We don’t have an option to set form settings for every form in your account, but I can share this feedback with our product team. It isn’t currently a feature on the roadmap. 

Yes please, that would help a lot! We would be thrilled if this will be somehow part of an upcoming release!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi again, @ToskaValeska - I hate being the bearer of bad news, but I checked with product, and there aren’t any plans for an account-wide settings option at this time. Though, please keep requesting it so I can pass the feedback to them!

Hi again, @ToskaValeska - I hate being the bearer of bad news, but I checked with product, and there aren’t any plans for an account-wide settings option at this time. Though, please keep requesting it so I can pass the feedback to them!

Hi! Do you have any clarifications about this feature?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @JhonnyAxe This isn’t currently a feature we offer, but if there is any feedback/use cases you’d like to send our way, I’m happy to share that with the product team. 😀