Question

How do you merge typeforms

I created a quiz for testing and my coworker created a separate quiz. We realized it would be better as one big test. Is there a way to merge both in typeform

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @James T Welcome to the community! We don’t have a way to merge forms at this time, but I’ll share this as a feature request. If you have any other questions at all, please let us know!

I duplicated my form and just changed the welcome page for sharing it with different set of people,now as the survey is ended can I merge the responses into the parent form for analyzing the data?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Nijanthan thanks for stopping by the community! I posted your question here where we have the answer. :grin: Let us know if you have any other questions!

Can I import responses into my from Form A to Form B?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Nijanthan - this comes from another user

the easiest way to combine the data is to connect both surveys to the same google sheet - they show up on separate tab in the form. you then can combine the results on a third tab

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

I have a larger customer survey with over 120 questions thatI’m splitting into 7 smaller questionnaires. I may need to combine some of these into on larger one so how can I copy and paste the questions form one survey into another or merge two into one?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @Kosta! Welcome to the Typeform community! :blush:

I’ve moved your question to this topic because the answer to your question can be found over here.

Let us know if there’s anything else you need from us! :sunglasses:

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Gabi Amaral , thank you for the update :)

Is the answer - no it can’t be done?

Surely there’s a way to copy the questions from one survey and paste them into another? Is there a Copy and Paste function? 

Thank you :)

Kosta.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Kosta I’m afraid we don’t have a way to copy questions from one form to another, but if you have any other questions or suggestions, please let us know!

Userlevel 1

Hello, the answers above date from almost 2 years. Was this feature implemented since ?

Thanks a lot !

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Jenny-Healint This isn’t currently on the roadmap, but if that changes, we’ll post so here.