Skip to main content
Answered

How not to repeat questions in sever

Hey typeforms community,

So i want to implement typeform in a project but i am struggling with a design/conception/feasibility issue..

so basically the problem i am facing is that in my typeforms i will have a given number of users (MAX 4) who will answer simultaneously on the same form, i know that i can implement logic content and grouped questions but the problem is more complicated.

I would like to know if there is another way than repeating the same set of questions 4 times ? one for each user ?, can questions sets be generated dynamically depending on number of users ?

Also, in case i want to edit a question i have to edit it every single set of questions, does this feature already exist in typeform ?

Thank you alot ! :)

Hey typeforms community,

First of all i am very new to typeforms,

so basically the problem is that in my typeforms i will have a given number of users (MAX 4) who will answer simultaneously on the same form.

I would like to know if there is another way than repeating the same set of questions 4 times ? one for each user ?, can questions sets be generated dynamically depending on number of users ?

Also, in case i want to edit a question i have to edit it every single set of questions, does this feature already exist in typeform ?

Thank you alot  ! :)

Hi @azertyForm Thanks for stopping by our little space on the internet! We don’t have a way to dynamically generate different questions for different people, I’m afraid. Is there anything about your use-case/scenario you’d like me to share with our product team for feedback?