Skip to main content
Answered

How to add sentence before pop up text in embed mode.

• 2 July 2024
  • 3 replies

I want to be able to add a whole sentence on the embed pop up of my form so that it disappears together with the text link like image below.

We wanted to add this whole copy there: “Need help deciding? Answer 3 questions to help us find the ideal Notary package for you!” but can’t because the button text input makes the whole sentence a hyperlink. I had to add the copy in my CMS and add the button text in between the copy but now when the user submits the quiz, the button text disappears, leaving the whole copy from my CMS page there. It’s not ideal so we want to know how to do this in Typeform. I really hope there is a way. 

below you can see the Answer 3 questions is now gone but the extra copy stayed:

this is how it shows at the beginning before submitting the quiz: 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @nnadigital welcome to the community 😊

Would it work for you to have the copy without the link on Answer 3 questions and then just have a clickable button? You could try toggling off the button to text option and see how that looks.

Otherwise, I think it could be worth sending your question to our technical support team (unless there’s someone else here in the community that can jump in with a suggestion!)

hi Grace, well if i do that then the copy will still be there. it’s still not ideal. We want to be able to make the whole copy disappear. The copy is strategic to what we want to test. is there another way we can add extra text around the linkable text? Thanks in advanced! 

I will try the tech support. Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @nnadigital ah ok, I think I wasn’t understanding the setup you need for the embed. Definitely reach out to the tech team I’m sure they have some ideas!