Answered

how to change a question in contact info typeform? 

• 26 December 2022
  • 8 replies

Hey, can I change the questions in contact info typeform? 

"First Name" to "enter your partner's first name"

Is it possible?

Thanks,

Tamar

icon

Best answer by Liz 27 December 2022, 16:27

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Happy Tuesday! It isn’t possible to edit the fields in the contact question at this time, @Tamar , though do let us know if you think of any other questions. 

Happy Tuesday! It isn’t possible to edit the fields in the contact question at this time, @Tamar , though do let us know if you think of any other questions. 

I’d also like to make changes on the form. Rather than company, I’d want to name the field “school”.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks for sharing your feedback, @365Com ! 😀

Happy Tuesday! It isn’t possible to edit the fields in the contact question at this time, @Tamar , though do let us know if you think of any other questions. 

I’d also like to make changes on the form. Rather than company, I’d want to name the field “school”.

I would also like this feature.  Our customers are typically schools or districts.  It would be great if we could change the labels of each of the fields. 

Hello everyone,

We too would love to have a field called "Affiliation" instead of "Company", as our target audience is students.

And it would be great to have the possibility to add a field of our choice. In our case it would be 'Relationship with referee'. 

We would like to use the contact information to request a potential referee in our registration form.

Do you think it is possible to at least change the field names?

Thank you very much for your work with Typeform. I love it!

Best,

Giovanna

It would be great to be able to edit both the field labels and the placeholders (examples given), as I use Typeform in different languages. Not everyone understand English, but even if they do, people are not happy to be asked to fill in something with labels in another language. So I use Short Text instead, one per page …

Hello! I would like to know if I can add one more field with a specific question.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ElephantSkin I’ve added your post here where we have the answer to your question.