Answered

How to create user specific sub form/survey inside a single form/survey?

• 8 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello, my requirement is to build a survey wherein I’m asking different questions to different users, in a single survey. Basically, the survey is one, but based on the types of users, I want to ask them different questions. 

To be more clear, assume there is one form with 20 questions, and there are 4 categories of users (A,B,C, and D), and there are 4 users (P, Q, R, and S), with P belonging to category A, Q to category B and so on. I want to trigger some 4 questions to category A users, 6 to category B users, 7 for category C users and 3 for category D users. 

Is it possible to create a sub form inside a single form based on the type of users accessing it?

icon

Best answer by Liz 8 November 2021, 18:23

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @skm Welcome to the community! Happy to have you here. :grinning: I think you could use logic jumps to show relevant questions based on how they answer previous ones or criteria you set. Would this logic jump process work for you? 

Hi @skm Welcome to the community! Happy to have you here. :grinning: I think you could use logic jumps to show relevant questions based on how they answer previous ones or criteria you set. Would this logic jump process work for you? 

Thank you @Liz. Though it didn’t completely solve my problem, it helped me redesign my solution. Thanks again! :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Glad to hear, @skm !! Let us know if you have any other questions!