Answered

How to display questions based on multiple hidden fields

• 5 October 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi there! I’m creating a Typeform and need to display questions IF a hidden field is empty (aka the client hasn’t given the answer yet). Before receiving the Typeform, clients are called and might have responses to certain questions already. The data is served from Airtable and the URL is dynamically pre-populated.

I’m familiar with conditional logic, but don’t really see a way of simply displaying a given question if the corresponding hidden field is empty. It seems that I have to build various conditional paths depending on which fields are empty (which I don’t want to do as I have 8 fields which could have values or not). For instance with Airtable forms, you can simply show or hide questions based on conditions (Airtable forms is lacking other features though unfortunately and that’s why we’re planning on using Typeform).

Does anyone have a good solution for this?

Thanks a lot!

icon

Best answer by Liz 5 October 2022, 19:26

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Rupert Happy Wednesday! It is possible to set the logic jumps if the field is blank. :) This article here (at the very beginning) can walk you through how to do this!