How to improve my survey skills?

• 14 January 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey guys :)

I’m new to Typeform, eager to learn new skills, and want to get feedback for my unpublished first survey.

Have you any tips or are here some trustful beta tester to get internal feedback first … :D I'm doing the favor vise versa :)

Greetings from Munich and stay healthy

Michèl

Gabi Amaral 2 years ago

Hey @Ducki! Welcome to our Community and congrats on your first survey! :clap_tone2:

We have a very cool page with a lot of useful tips to create effective surveys. Check it on this link.

Additionally, we've hosted several webinars with Bellini Slushie where they brought an amazing content! Teaching our members how to write effective surveys and how to find respondents!

Make sure to rewatch these and stay tuned for the next ones! :wink:

I hope they help! Wishing you an incredible week! 

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Ducki! Welcome to our Community and congrats on your first survey! :clap_tone2:

We have a very cool page with a lot of useful tips to create effective surveys. Check it on this link.

Additionally, we've hosted several webinars with Bellini Slushie where they brought an amazing content! Teaching our members how to write effective surveys and how to find respondents!

Make sure to rewatch these and stay tuned for the next ones! :wink:

I hope they help! Wishing you an incredible week! 

Userlevel 1

Thanks for your help :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

You're welcome, @Ducki! I hope it helps! :wink:

Ah, and don't forget to share the URL of your survey with us! Curious to see how it looks!