Answered

how to make a wrong answer automatically direct to the same question?? i.e. just stay on that screen

• 3 February 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge

Just starting with typeform- deciding whether to invest in paid service. can free or paid service do this…..

I am using typeform to develop treasure hunts where you do not get access to the next clue unless you have typed in the correct answer. i am not presented with options in the logic jumps section to be able to just return to the same slide/Q when a wrong answer is entered. please help. i am only offered options to take people forward to subsequent questions,,,,

icon

Best answer by Liz 3 February 2021, 22:14

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @andy flannagan . Thanks for stopping by the community! I want to go on a treasure hunt! Is this an online-game sort of thing? (Just curious!)

Our logic jumps will only send the respondent forwards in the form. Sending them backwards can cause issues, so you would need to setup logic jumps that would check for the answer and let them know it’s incorrect before they can proceed. We have a walkthrough here that can help you set this up!

Additionally, the quiz templates here would be a similar setup as well. 

I hope that helps! I’d love to see what you end up building. :)