Answered

How to publish

• 1 February 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

HI. (SORRY this is SO basic!)
How do I publish my typeform? I am finished with it and want to share the link in my newsletter..
I tested the url… it says .. this has not been published yet.. 
I am obviously missing something!!!! 
HELP!!!

Newsletter all ready to go and can’t send without this form getting published.. 
TIA!!

HerbGal

icon

Best answer by Liz 1 February 2021, 22:06

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @HerbGal ! Welcome to the community! Is the ‘herb’ referencing cooking herbs in your name? If so, don’t even get me started on how much I love the herb garden in my new Aerogardens ha!

All you have to do is click the button below to publish your form! :) If you have any troubles with that (such as an error), feel free to post a screenshot here, and I can take another look for you. 

Userlevel 1

HI and thanks so much.
Of course I have found it. BIG BLACK BOX with the words PUBLISH on it. lol.. 
I am a practising herbalist -- yes.. culinary .. medicinal…. cosmetic… boudoir …. delightful all… 
https://www.studiobotanica.com

My issues? I AM NOT A TECH-MINDED gal.. and seem to spend 10x longer doing simple things ..than on the things I
am passionate about. i.e. plants and plant  medicine. 

Thanks again!  Come visit me in my world!!!   Carol aka HerbGal

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

hi @HerbGal aha! I think that’s how it always is with tech, isn’t it? Items are in the most obvious of places even though so easy to miss!

I saw the recipe for garlic syrup on your site and I’m already in love. (I love garlic WAY too much...) Consider me a fan! :) 

If you think of anything else, please let us know!