Answered

How to record answers without submit button?

Show first post

34 replies

Hi! 

Is there an update on this subject yet? I see the first comment is from two years ago..

Would love this feature, now I’m losing a lot of data due to people not completing the full form.

It is a shame that this has not been given more attention. There is a simple, crucial UX issue here: when you thank someone for their responses, they may believe they are “done.” But if they do not click the final button, all is lost.

Why can this not be addressed?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @JBlanchard welcome to the community 😊

Thanks for sharing your feedback, it is something that our product team are looking into, so hopefully we will have some good news on this for 2024. We will keep everyone posted so look out in the community for updates! 

Any updates about it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Debgon thanks for checking in, we don’t have an update yet but will post here as soon as we do!

Badge

Hi - just wondering if that has been resolved yet - having to hit Submit on the final question is still annoying and unnecessary for many forms.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @JohanMM Thanks for stopping by! If you have a single-question form, we have enabled automatic submission. For forms longer than one question, the respondent does need to click the submit button. 

Hi. Are there any plans to enable this for multiple question forms as well?

I can see how this is very important for single-question forms, but it would still be incredibly useful for longer forms as well.

We will have to find an alternative solution because we want all of our data to be sent to Gsheets, but not all users are submitting the form.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Taichi Hobbs Thanks for stopping by the community! We don’t have this feature available for multiple questions, as we require the respondent to click the submit button to confirm they’re ready to send their data.