Feedback
Solved

How to set minimum character in long text form?

• 24 July 2021
  • 1 reply

I need to to have a long text form that have minimum 2500 character and maximum 2600 character. How can I set this?

icon

Best answer by Gabi Amaral 26 July 2021, 11:04

Hello @Arief! Welcome to the Typeform Community! :hugging:

I hope you're having a nice experience here! 

Unfortunately, there's no way you can set up a minimum amount of characters in your long text question. However, you can choose a maximum number of characters! 

You just need to add this question type, toggle on the button "Max characters" and set up the maximum number of characters. Take a look below to check on how you can do this! 

Screen Recording 2021-07-26 at 09.42.56 AM

Don't forget to comment on this thread to let us know if you were able to do that! We hope you will! Have a nice day! :sunglasses:

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hello @Arief! Welcome to the Typeform Community! :hugging:

I hope you're having a nice experience here! 

Unfortunately, there's no way you can set up a minimum amount of characters in your long text question. However, you can choose a maximum number of characters! 

You just need to add this question type, toggle on the button "Max characters" and set up the maximum number of characters. Take a look below to check on how you can do this! 

Screen Recording 2021-07-26 at 09.42.56 AM

Don't forget to comment on this thread to let us know if you were able to do that! We hope you will! Have a nice day! :sunglasses: