Answered

I am doing experiment for school and I need to have a web with questionnaire followed by 10 day daily log, is this possible on here?

• 3 March 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi guys.

I study psychology and I am doing an experiment soon.

I need to have a site where there will be a log in for everyone (separate log in for each person) , where they have to fill out

1.questionnaire before experiment

2. 10day everyday text submission = gratitude journal

1. questionnaire after experiment

I will obvs need visibility for this, but point is so everyone has their own separate entry.

is this possible on this site?

Thank you so much.

Katarina

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 3 March 2021, 15:11

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Katarina82 ,

Yes, you can do what you’re asking on Typeform as long as each person has a separate email address. The 10 day journal entry could be done 1 of 2 ways (that I can think of): 

1. Add the ‘new’ day request to the original survey OR
  2. Create a separate form to send each day 

Let me know if that’s helpful. 

Userlevel 1

Thank you so much Vicki.

So when they will have separate emails and they will have separate access, will I still be able to view all responses and daily logs? Also in that profile each one will have, will it be possible to have those questionnaires embeded?

I will be honest I am no tech person whatsoever, so wondering if it easy to do or do I need someone to help me with it.

Thank you again so much

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I’m happy to help as much as I can, @Katarina82 ! 

Yes, you’ll want to have their name and email as the first questions. You’ll be able to view their responses from the ‘Results’ link at the top of the screen as long as they click ‘submit’. 

When you say ‘embedded’ do you mean on your website? If so, yes, you can embed the form on your website. 

Typeform is pretty easy to create and use even for the non-techy person. This is an awesome community so you can always ask us questions and there are a bunch of active people who will be able to help you, if needed. 

Let me know if this is helpful.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Katarina82 @vickioneill 

cool idea and interesting ideas. 

here is a suggestion that I use personally, to remind myself to a) record what exercise/activities i did during the day and b) to remind me that tomorrow i need to make sure i don’t sit in front of the computer responding to forum posts (just kidding).. I sent myself the link to this typeform in an email and then created a calendar invite that reminded me to complete the survey on a daily basis.

This is just a little personal reminder survey for me but you could take the same approach with the gratitude journal - make it two typeforms: one to access and create the account and a second one to have them go to from the calendar link (make sure you have the hidden field for their email address in their personal link and to capture this into the second typeform) and have them confirm their email address on the landing page and to then enter the day’s entry into a long text question next. just a thought. 

you could then have the entries ‘connected’ to a Google Sheet where you track the daily responses by the users and can filter and report on what people did report. You could go to the point of setting up an integration with Document Studio to generate a custom report for the users at the end of the 10 day period to pull the info from the sheet for their unique email address and push out the information that they provided in a pdf attached to an email. .. just saying it is possible cuz that is what my little survey above does for me every month, in terms of a report pointing out when i have been a slacker. 

The concept of the gratitude journal is a great idea. 

this is just a thought from my end based on how i have to sometimes remind myself to track things ..

cheers and welcome to the madness!!

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@john.desborough I like that! I just went through and answered all the questions though so you may want to delete those 😏

It seems that’s a great example of what @Katarina82 is looking for - and it’s super easy to create (even if it needs to be embedded in a website). 

Thanks for sharing that, John!! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@john.desborough I like that! I just went through and answered all the questions though so you may want to delete those 😏

It seems that’s a great example of what @Katarina82 is looking for - and it’s super easy to create (even if it needs to be embedded in a website). 

Thanks for sharing that, John!! 

@vickioneill - no worries on the app entry: embedding it into a website is just as easy - just point the link to the URL with the embedded page.. 

Userlevel 1

@vickioneill thank you again, such great help.

Sorry did not mean embeded on my website but my idea is one page where people log in and they will see all mentioned items.

First questionnaire (before the start)

then 10 day logs which they will have to submit daily (if there is a reminder which can be sent to them on their email even better)

and after 10days another set of questionnaires. 

Sounds like I will be using this page, thanks for all your help again

Katarina

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Awesome! So glad it was helpful, @Katarina82 . Seeing @john.desborough’s Typeform really helped as well. 

Happy creating!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Wow! thank you @john.desborough and @vickioneill for all the help here!! :grinning: