Answered

I am not able to start the number with ZERO.

• 11 February 2022
  • 4 replies

Como permitir iniciar um o numeral iniciando com o zero?

-- Google Translation -- 

How to allow starting a numeral starting with zero?

icon

Best answer by Liz 14 February 2022, 16:37

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ramoncunha Welcome to the community! The language of the community is English, so I hope you don’t mind my reply in English. 

This is expected behavior with our numbers field, but you could use a short-text field, which would allow you to start with 0. The downside to this field is that it wouldn’t verify if the respondents are entering numbers/letters/etc. 

Hi @ramoncunha Welcome to the community! The language of the community is English, so I hope you don’t mind my reply in English. 

This is expected behavior with our numbers field, but you could use a short-text field, which would allow you to start with 0. The downside to this field is that it wouldn’t verify if the respondents are entering numbers/letters/etc. 

This is not correct. I have a Short Text response that also deletes the leading 0. This wouldn’t be an issue if there was a toggle able setting….

Hi @ramoncunha Welcome to the community! The language of the community is English, so I hope you don’t mind my reply in English. 

This is not correct. I have a Short Text response that also deletes the leading 0. This wouldn’t be an issue if there was a toggle able setting….

Please disregard. my form was not republished with the new field types.
Short text will work for this functionality. I still think an option should be made for the “numbers” field

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @eob157 I’ll share that feedback with the product team!