Answered

I'm trying to upgrade from a free version and the page won't move forward!

Userlevel 1
Badge

I have a free version, trying to upgrade to the monthly professional version.  I’m in the U.S., paying with my Discover card.  The card is valid, not getting any error messages.  I click on the “upgrade now” button and it does nothing!  GRRRRRRRR

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 6 May 2021, 18:26

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@KC Researcher - try this link and raise the billing issue with support at typeform 

Userlevel 1
Badge

I just submitted something through that link.  I’m getting SUPER tired of re-entering all my billing information again and again.  I can’t believe their payment portal is broken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Can they not provide SOME sort of customer phone support for this!?!?!?!?  I need to send a client a link to the survey!

Userlevel 1
Badge

I am so ABSOLUTELY P*** off!  On a whim, I tried a different credit card which I didn’t want to do as I use the DISCOVER card for all my business expenses.  I tried a VISA and it went through.

YOU WOULD THINK TYPEFORM COULD BOTHER TO TELL SOMEONE WHAT CREDIT CARDS THEY WILL ACCEPT!  I HAVE SPENT MORE THAN 2 HRS TRYING TO RESOLVE THIS!!!  

SHAME ON TYPEFORM!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @KC Researcher I’m sorry for any troubles you had inputting your card information - that’s definitely not the experience we want you to have. :disappointed_relieved: I’ve shared this feedback with our product team, but if you have any further questions as to which payments are accepted, you can see the list of accepted payments here