Answered

I need to make a quizz where participants need to choose groups of right and wrong answers

• 7 September 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

hey there guys :)

I am making a quizz where there are multiple right and wrong answers and in one particular section all options are actually right which is why I need the participant to jump to “this is only partially right” and if they tick off all options then they jump to “this is right”. I just dont know how to make a grouped amount of options? I can only seem to get the logic to jump per 1 option which is not what I want e.g. if they choose one right option then they are immediately allowed to jump to “this is correct”

in other words can I add groups of right and wrong answers?

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 8 September 2022, 18:29

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @creativemac Happy Wednesday! You’ll need to create logic jumps that would check for all scenarios and send the respondent to the next question accordingly. I would take a peek at this article to get started!

Userlevel 1

hey there Liz :) thanks for getting back to me so soon. I cannot see any logic steps to apply with this scenario? perhaps not doable in typeform?

I have chosen the “select multipe option” so so far so good and have a multichoice section with 4 options

I need it to do this:

if a person chooses 3 or less options then they see “this is partially correct” if they choose all 4 options then they see this is correct. but in the logic section I cannot see anything that allows me to target all 4 options, so dont quite understand how to proceed?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@creativemac - here’s a couple of thoughts on the logic rules to help out.. 

you have 3 or less going to partially correct and 4 going to correct - my assertion is that they will go to separate questions in the logic below

• if q1 = A and q1=B and q1=C and q1=D then go to “correct question number”
  • in all other cases go to “partially correct question number” 

here’s a short example

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @creativemac Were you able to use Des’s example above to build the form? Let us know how it went! 😀

Userlevel 1

so sorry for the late reply, yes I could thanks a mil @john.desborough  😃