Answered

Ideal as payment method

• 20 December 2021
  • 10 replies

Is it possible to add another payment method than creditcard while using the Stripe integration, like iDEAL? Or can I also use something other than Stripe to make the use of iDEAL possible?

icon

Best answer by Liz 20 December 2021, 12:31

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Amanda Thanks for stopping by the community. I’m afraid we don't have integrations with other payment methods at this time, but keep an eye on the community in case we release any new features with new payments!

Userlevel 1

would be essential for the dutch market.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks for the feedback, @Niels !

Is this something that will be added soon? Typeform as payment form without Ideal is useless in the Netherlands. Could still run through Stripe.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Sebastiaan van Leeuwen We don’t have any plans for this for the time being, but if that changes, I’ll share an update here. 

Userlevel 1

Hi @Sebastiaan van Leeuwen We don’t have any plans for this for the time being, but if that changes, I’ll share an update here. 

Hi LIz

Just curious: Stripe supports Ideal, Typeform works with Stripe. What is blocking adding Ideal as a method of payment?

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

An alternative is to redirect to a Stripe payment link at the end of the Typeform, where you can accept all Stripe payment methods.

https://stripe.com/docs/payments/payment-links

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Niels Our product team prioritizes different features and requests based on current workload, the number of requests, and other factors, so there isn’t one particular reason why this isn’t on their roadmap. 

Hi Liz, to support the number of requests, adding Ideal payment or letting stripe use the Ideal payment within typeform (instead of only the creditcard option) would be a huge game changer for the dutch E-commerce market. Is there a method to let stripe use other payment options instead of the default credit card option within typeform?

Hi Liz, forgot to send the appendix, might there be a really easy fix that stripe users can ad their payment method? It says Typeform payments controles the payment settings, it seems easy to ad due to it stays within the stripe payment settings instead of adding new features. It comes from: settings -paymentsettings - choose platform