Answered

If they select YES, show enter text field. If NO they jump to the next question.

• 2 March 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I like to add the following to my application form:

Does your business have any A and or B?

if they selected A, I would like for them to enter how much of A they have, or B. And if they select both A & B, they can enter how much.

Is that possible with Typeform? If so, could you please share the steps, tutorials or guides. I appreciated! I’m going in circles here..  

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Liz 2 March 2021, 23:17

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Mosotex this is possible with Typeform. :) You’d want to setup the logic jumps to only show the questions that are relevant based on how they answer. You can find a full tutorial of how to set this up here, but most likely, you’ll want to setup logic jumps like this: 

If the respondent has Business A or B, you’ll setup this jump for each option within the same question. 

Then, you’ll add the logic jump for if the respondent answers both options like this: 

Then, to hide any questions that don’t apply, you’ll add the same set of Logic as above to each follow-up question – but excluding any Logic covering the jumps to the current and previous questions. They cascade, with fewer jumps on each subsequent block. 

I hope this helps! Let me know if you get stuck setting any of this up. 

Userlevel 1

Thank you Liz! 

I will test it and confirm it worked. I did use the logic jumps earlier and worked fine before seeing this. 

I appreciate your response. 

Best, 

Yohan

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thank you Liz! 

I will test it and confirm it worked. I did use the logic jumps earlier and worked fine before seeing this. 

I appreciate your response. 

Best, 

Yohan

Yay! Glad that worked!