Answered

Image heavy survey

• 20 August 2021
  • 6 replies

Hello!

I created a very image heavy survey. when I published it for my team to test, they stated they were having trouble viewing it on their mobile devices. They stated there were missing images or some of the image options would not load. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there something that can be done to resolve the issue? Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Gabi Amaral 23 August 2021, 17:11

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Traci! Welcome to the Typeform Community! :blue_heart:

The maximum supported image size is 4 MB and 2560 x 2560 pixels. Image size guidelines apply to all the file formats that are supported by Typeform, namely: JPEG, PNG, and GIF.

In your situation, we would have to investigate each image to understand what's happening with each one of them. Feel free to send some screenshots of how these images are displaying on mobile, so we can help you. 

I'd also suggest you take a look at this article that contains more details on image sizes. Let me know if it helps! Hoping it will! :hugging:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Traci are you still experiencing this issue? 

Userlevel 1

Hi, what are the pixel optimum dimensions for image uploads please?

I want to create some custom backgrounds.

Thanks! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Overnight Design! Welcome to our Community! :hugging:

I've moved your question to this topic where you can find the dimensions for our image uploads. You can also find a very helpful article with more details about that.

Wishing you a great day!

Userlevel 1

Thanks Gabi, that’s much appreciated 🙏

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

You're welcome, @Overnight Design! Don't forget to share your form with us once it's ready! Curious to see what image you're going to use! :heart_eyes: