Answered

Importing Google Form & Tutorial

• 15 July 2021
  • 6 replies

I am new to typeform. I tried to import google form into a typeform and it is not working. When I click on import form and then “Run” nothing happens. It seems like it isn’t even clicking the run button. Also when I also tried to watch a tutorial video and that seems to be down too. Is the website server down at the moment or something or is it normally this buggy? 

icon

Best answer by Liz 16 July 2021, 15:46

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @auniqueusername7 Thanks for stopping by our corner of the internet! We aren’t currently aware of any issues with the integration. Would you mind recording a screencast of what’s happening so I can take a further look into this for you? :grin:

I basically click this button and nothing happens. It just looks like this when I click it and nothing opens. Thanks!

Hi @Liz and @auniqueusername7 !

I’m having the same issue, so I recorded a screencast to help @Liz undestand the issue. For some reason it’s not going to the Google account authentication page.

Here's the screencast!

Hope it helps!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Paulo @auniqueusername7 I checked our bug system, and it does look like we have a bug open for this. I’ll update you all as the devs work on fixing the bug. Thank you for reporting this, too. I’ve shared it with the devs to help push long a fix faster. :grin:

--

As of now, the bug has been fixed. :heart_eyes:

Hello, I am trying to import a google form from my google drive, but it does not appear in the list, in fact only 2 of you appear, I have many more within my google drive, How can I see the complete list?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Linfofor.me thanks for stopping by! Do these forms happen to be owned by another Google account or in a shared drive? If so, you’ll want to be sure that you’re the owner of the forms and they’re located only in your drive.