Answered

Interactive Fiction

• 12 March 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

so I am looking for a way to make a mashup of CYOA style stories and mad libs that then compiles the chosen options at the end, in a savable format, or at least one that can be sent to a printer for the user to print onto paper.

The actual idea is to make a spell writing “game” where the user chooses from a set of, for example, ingredients and tools and correspondences and those choices are mad-libbed into a template that is their individual result. 

I have been looking for something that can do that without me reinventing a wheel. Could I do that with Typeform?

icon

Best answer by Mariana 12 March 2021, 12:28

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @snamarie. Happy Friday and welcome to the Typeform Community! :hugging:

If I understood your use case well, you could use our calculator feature to create scores and then show different Thank You Screens based on score. You can also set up the respondent notification so the respondents can receive their responses via email. 

I hope this helps! :) Let us know how it goes. 

Userlevel 1

Hey @snamarie. Happy Friday and welcome to the Typeform Community! :hugging:

If I understood your use case well, you could use our calculator feature to create scores and then show different Thank You Screens based on score. You can also set up the respondent notification so the respondents can receive their responses via email. 

I hope this helps! :) Let us know how it goes. 

that does help narrow it down some, thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

This sounds so cool @snamarie !! If you’re open to sharing the form once you complete it, I’d love to see!

Userlevel 1

This sounds so cool @snamarie !! If you’re open to sharing the form once you complete it, I’d love to see!

I will do my best for sure!