Answered

Is it possible to embed an iframe inside typeform

• 8 November 2021
  • 6 replies

For my graduation project I'm working on a quotation form, in which I want to embed an iframe per question as the provided image lets say. The idea is to show a 3D model which changes per question, depending on the answers you give. Is this already possible within typeform, or will it be in the next couple of weeks? (max 3 weeks, because of school deadlines). Otherwise I will have to look for a different solution.

icon

Best answer by picsoung 8 November 2021, 22:37

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Andrick Whoa, this is really interesting. :heart_eyes: It isn’t possible to add any custom code to the forms, including an iFrame. @picsoung do you have any ideas for workarounds for this? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Andrick 

great idea! can’t wait to see your art/build/project 🤩

Sadly, I don’t think it’s possible at the moment. Where is your file hosted? Currently, we only support Youtube and Vimeo.

But you can also upload a GIF as an image.

Let us know

Hey @picsoung (and @Liz ),

Thanks voor the enthusiasm. The 3D models come from Sketchfab. I thought the easiest way to make it work would be with embedding it inside an iframe. But maybe in the future a collab between typeform and sketchfab could be cool.

Is there by the way an option to have like a 2 month trial to the "Plus” subscription? For school prototype purposes, it's a bit much to pay €46 a month.

Best regards

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Andrick We don’t offer a trial period, but you can test any of the features within the builder, and once you’re ready to publish the form, you can upgrade the account then. :grin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Andrick if you are a student you should be eligible for the GitHub Student Developer Pack which Typeform is part of 😉

@picsoung Thanks a lot, didn't knew that!

For anyone else ending up on this post, it's all explained here: Typeform for GitHub Student Developers