Answered

Is it possible to have endings for each individual question?

• 26 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Hey everyone! I am attempting to create a trivia-based Typeform.

My goal is to have multiple categories by using question groups so that people can choose what type of questions they want to see (i.e. Stadiums, People, Managers).

I would also like for each question to conclude with an ending based on the person’s response. If they get it right, they get a congrats and additional info. If they get it wrong they can try again. I’ve attempted to do this using endings, but I want to have separate endings after each question and then move people to the next question.

Is this possible?

Thanks for the help.

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 26 March 2023, 23:51

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Howster4 - use a statement question type instead of the ending after each question - if they get it right go to statement A if wrong go to B (for that question) .. 

you can then use logic rules to move them to the next question or to go back to the question to try again

the endings come AFTER they submit the typeform so unless you want a whole series of single question typeforms with redirects after each, you are better off with the statement question type

des

Sorry I am still a bit confused. Is there a way to have multiple choice questions that have descriptions after people get the answer right or wrong, while also having different question categories as an overarching theme?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Howster4 - try out this little quiz here..  

Thanks for the help! I figured it out!