Question

Is it possible to make a very simple conjoint analysis?

• 13 December 2021
  • 3 replies

I’m trying to figure out what is what in terms of sustainable certifications - where each certifications has it pros and cons. 

It’s quite a minefield to navigate so I would like to try to make small tool that could act as a conjoint analysis for users to see which certificate they would align themselves with the most. 

Does anyone know if something like that would be possible with typeform

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ktrager Happy Monday! Hope you’re having a good one. :) Could you provide a little more info as to what you’re looking for in the form? For example, particular questions or specific ways of outputting the data? Thanks in advance!

@Liz I have the same challenge.

I would like to rank a list of 10-15 features and would like to do so in maxdiff fashion through type form. As an user, I would expect entering (a) the list of features and (b) the number of questions so that users would see X questions asking to submit their unique preferred alternative among the 2 random options provided in the question.

Is that feasible?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @nomadhomes.co Are you trying to show a random selection of two options from a list of options? If so, I’m afraid we don’t have this feature within our forms.