Answered

Is it possible to redirect after a given time?

• 16 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Is it possible to redirect a form (or reset it) after a specified amount of time? For example, if someone abandons a form in the middle, would it be possible to reset it or redirect it after it’s been idle for some amount of time? Relatedly, is there a way to give the option to return to the beginning at any point in the form without inserting questions? 

icon

Best answer by Liz 18 October 2021, 16:25

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @MO Quest Happy Monday! Welcome to the community. We don’t have this feature available, though after 15 days, the responses started by the respondent will clear. You can read more about this here

Do you mind sharing a bit more about the redirect? I’d like to share this feedback with our product team, but I’m curious about the use case to share with them!

Yes. My form is long (over 50 questions) and being used in a public setting. I would like for people to walk up to the form when it has been abandoned to be able to find a starting point without someone having to click through 50 questions throughout the day. Ideally I would be able to reset it after 15 - 20 minutes, rather than after 15 days. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ah, I see, thank you @MO Quest ! I’ll share this feedback with our product team, as this isn’t a feature we currently have. 

One workaround that might help is, if you embed the form on your site, you could create a code that would automatically refresh the page after a certain period of time. That might help with what you’re looking to do!