Question

Layout individual questions

• 4 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello, 

I am trying to change the layout of individual questions but when I change, for example, the background. It affects the whole form. I noticed that this is possible in the new builder but for some reason I have the old one even though I just signed up for it. 

Any thoughts? I have my form built already, now I need to work on the design but I find it quite limited. 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @duque thanks for stopping by the community! :) What are you trying to change the layout to? If you don’t mind sending a screenshot or video of what you would like, I can then make a video for you to show you how to edit the form. :grinning:

Badge

@Liz this is also the case for me! I’ve just been watching the design tips video and the UX looks different to mine. Hers displays a small ‘layout’ button in the top right of her screen and allows her to change the format of each question. I can only change the start and end screens layout and they have to be the same. Can I please receive the new builder?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@EvoKneevo - you might want to raise a support ticket at this link to get shifted to the new builder

that will likely get you moving faster on that track

des