Answered

Logic fields doesn't works

• 23 April 2021
  • 1 reply

Hello, I’m working in a very easy typeform in first instance the form has 6 obligatory questions but the subject is that you can start from any question (a hiden field = op1, op2, op3, op4, op5, op6) set in wich one you start, in the other hand i set a variable (score in mi case @p with a first value of 1) in every single cuestion y set add 1 at @p variable and the most important if u has more than 6 points you go to end screen . 

my problem is that not way to make it, after to anwer the 6 question never redirects you to the first question alwais set that this is the final and dont make sense to say always go to question 1 they do not listen 

icon

Best answer by Liz 24 April 2021, 00:04

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @cebolla1 thanks for joining the community and sharing a screenshot here - super helpful! Our logic jumps are forward-moving, meaning that if you send the respondent backwards in the form, it can cause the form to break. You’ll want to adjust the logic jump so the respondent only moves forward in the form. Hopefully this should fix funky issues happening in the form, but if you run into any others, please let me know!