Answered

logic jump with stripe

• 1 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi I would like to have a logic jump with stripe payment option depending on number of people attending

ie 

how many people will attend , answer 1 , 2 or 3 , logic jump if answer is 1 logic jump with stripe with a 10 e payment, if 2 logic jump with 15 e payment , 3 20 e 

I can not manage to do it , seems to be possible only to have stripe option once in a questionnaire

could you please help me :-) 

have a great day 

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 1 April 2021, 14:17

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@StephChen - from a user here

welcome to the Community! 

yes you are correct, you can only have one Stripe payment question in typeform. 

The way to get around this is to ask the questions of how many people are going to attend, determine the price you will charge by using logic and calculations and then pass the total value to the @price variable, which is then picked up on the payment question by Stripe. 

When I was trying to figure out how to set up a small t-shirt ordering capability, I had to do all my mock-ups with Statement questions ‘replacing' the Payment questions until i worked out all my logic. Once i had my logic worked out, i then made a copy of my form, replaced the statement page with the payment question (after setting up my stripe account) and then i was live. 

if you want to see how i did this, as an example, the test form is at this link - because i wanted to allow the user to select up to three different tshirts, it has some additional features in it that assemble the final payment amount. 

i hope this helps somewhat

cheers

des

a big thank you for your quick and detailed answer ! really appreciate (and congrats for your shop on typeform really like it ;-))

i will go deep dive and see how i can make it as you did

thanks again !

take care 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

a big thank you for your quick and detailed answer ! really appreciate (and congrats for your shop on typeform really like it ;-))

i will go deep dive and see how i can make it as you did

thanks again !

take care 

@StephChen - you are welcome.. and if you need a t-shirt, let me know and i will send you the real link to purchase… (you never know!! lol)

des