Answered

Logic Jumps

• 21 September 2021
  • 1 reply

Hello

I am trying to build a typeform for my clients to generate leads and basically give them an insight into the services that we offer. Where the user answers multiple choice questions with the specific services that they require and have the complete information and relevant background to the service that they need before we contact them.

I have attached a rough diagram of the type of options that could happen (kind of like choose your own adventure type games) but the issue arises when i want to jump to a question which is referred to previously but ofcourse not in that sequence

icon

Best answer by Liz 21 September 2021, 20:55

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @kunzaar Happy Tuesday! Our logic jumps won’t work if you’re moving the respondent backwards in the form, only when moving them forward. Because of this, I’d suggest restructuring your form to prevent any backwards logic jumps. With your example, you would want to ask all of the necessary questions to narrow down the service options before showing them any service options to avoid the backwards jumping. 

A good example of this set up is any of our personality quiz templates, which ask lots of questions before sending the respondent to the outcome that matches their answers. Would this work for you?