Question

Logic with unlimited answers (Quiz)

• 5 August 2022
  • 4 replies

I set up my Typeform so that participants can fill in unlimted awnsers. This is a conscious choice. 

If participants now fill in all the answers, the answer is always correct, because the correct answers are among the choices. This is of course not the intention. mostly there are one, two or three awsers right. How can you ensure that participants do not enter the correct answer when they click on all answers.

I'd love to hear from you!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @dennisyellowlime! Welcome to the Typeform Community! 😊

I'm not certain I understood your question. Can you structure what your goal is with this quiz? Some screenshots of your quiz structure as well. That'd help us to understand what you're trying to build and then we can help you. 

Wishing you a great weekend! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @dennisyellowlime Were you able to figure out a solution? Let us know what it was!

Hello, 

No I have not been able to fix the problem.

My goal is to use Typeform as a quiz. Mostly there are 1, 2 or 3 awnsers correct. Right now I set up the Typeform so that the participants can choose unlimted awnsers per question. If participants now fill in all the answers, the answer is always correct, because the correct answers are among the choices. 

This is not my intention. I want the participants to be able to fill in as many answers as they want, but the question will only be approved if only the correct answers are given.

How can I fix this? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @dennisyellowlime Thanks for sending this over! It sounds like you need to add a few more logic jumps to your form. For example, you’ll need to create a logic jump that will check that they have included all the right answers. Our logic jump guide here can help you get started. 😀