Question

Logo and group header

• 12 December 2022
  • 12 replies

Userlevel 1

Is there a way to have the logo and group header show at the same time. As soon as I add a logo the group header goes away and my questions still don’t have numbers in front of them… it’s just “a” , “b” , “c”

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@andrewspina - can you show a screen shot of what you are seeing please? that will make it a little easier to provide some thoughts.. 

thanks

des

Userlevel 1

Sure. Sorry. As soon as i added the logo the question group band at the top disappeared…. and you’ll notice there is no number in front of the question also.

Userlevel 1

@john.desborough any thoughts?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@andrewspina - sorry for delay in getting back to you, I’ve been travelling: I’ve tried to replicate the issue but not seen it in my forms … any chance you could share the link to the form to test it out? 

otherwise, i would suggest raising a ticket with Typeform Support to get a second vector of support going.. 

des

Userlevel 1

I just created another survey from scratch with question groups and no logo. The group headings displayed at the top as I went through the survey as expected but as soon as I add the logo they went away. I’ve opened a ticket with support.  Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Did you end up hearing back from the support team, @andrewspina ?

Userlevel 1

Thanks for checking in Liz, I did. Unfortunately it was a design error. You can’t show your brand AND use question groups… and since the question number is moved to the group heading it also disappears and the design team forgot to add it back to the question when they hide the group heading. I recommended that they either relocate the group header or allow the logo to be on the bottom… ether replacing the typeform logo since i can’t imagine anybody wanting both… or on the left side. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Oh, that’s good to know. Thank you so much for sharing, @andrewspina !

I also have this issue, just purchased typeform to be able to put a logo on the form but the question group band disappears. 

Is there any progress on this? I see above posts are 1 year old 😐

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Werner Gabriëls I know the product team is looking at updates to the navigation/progress bars, including the question group, though I don’t have any specifics as to what would be changed and when quite yet. 

Hi @Liz

Has there been any update on the progress to resolving the issue of the question group band and logo conflicting? 

Thanks,
Owen

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @owenwright Let me check with the product team and get back to you!