Answered

Many of our forms have just broken...

After having no problems for years, many of our forms have just broken suddenly. And there is no way of contacting typeform directly (even though we have a pro plan).

Terrible service… enough to make us want to leave.

Is anyone else facing the same?

icon

Best answer by mhurwitz 15 June 2022, 16:36

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @mhurwitz Can you explain a bit more what you mean by broken? Any screenshots/links/etc you could provide would be helpful. 

You can always contact our support team from your account email here

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @mhurwitz, Were you able to fix your forms? I was wondering if you can give us more details on what do you mean by broken? That's be important for us to help you with this issue! 😊
Thank you and have a great day! 

Hi Gabi, 

Indeed! What a lot of work: I had to copy new code in about 400 places. Gruelling! This revealed a gap in quality testing. We have contacted support here and received an apology, a small credit and Paz has assured us that the team has been alerted to their error. What we expect in future of Typeform is better testing protocols before new code is dropped and at least we ought to have been given a heads up by you guys not our clients. 

Samantha, CEO

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @mhurwitz, I understand.

Well, I'm happy they were able to sorted it after all. If you ever have questions or problems again, don't hesitate to create a post here in the Community. 

Thank you and hope you have a great day ahead!