Answered

Merge branching questions results

• 10 August 2022
  • 4 replies

Hello,

I have made branching logic to change the text of the next question, therefore I had to duplicate that question to have two different text.

Depending on the previous question score the next question says “happy to know, etc..” or “sorry to hear, etc ..”

The problem is that I don’t find a way to merge the results of those two questions that the results basically the same, just the text of the questions isn’t. So in my typeform results, I can’t properly see the statistics.

Am I doing it wrong ? 

icon

Best answer by Liz 22 August 2022, 17:00

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @Le Van Trotter! Welcome to our Community! 😊

Can you send us some screenshots of your logic setup, please? That'd help us to visualize how you've built this and to identify the problem. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. Have a nice day! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Le Van Trotter If you could send over some screenshots, that would be handy! 😀

Sure!

The 4 and 6 share the same question, and results, only the text is different to make it more personal. 

Same for 8 and 9.

I would like those to be merged in the result section of typeform

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Le Van Trotter Got it, thanks! I’m afraid it’s not possible to merge two questions into the same spot in the results section. Though, you could use a third-party integration, like Google Sheets, to set up the data as you would prefer.