Answered

Messages settings / Possible bug - Field Keyboard instruction to go to next question not working propperly on publish biew

• 14 November 2023
  • 6 replies

Hello,

I´m having an annoying issue with the Messages setting in the Field Keyboard instruction to go to next question.

Even if I clean this field and save it, on the preview mode it´s empty and that´s the goal, but after save it and publish it, on the publish view it shows ENTER Ctrl + Enter ↵   message.

I already used different browsers and cleaned the cookies/cache several times, and it´s allways the same.

So, I guess this is not working propperly? Can you check it please? Is there any solution?

icon

Best answer by Liz 15 November 2023, 16:31

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @TIPS4Y2023 Do you mind sharing a screenshot of where you’re editing the text and the link to the published version of the form? Thanks in advance!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@TIPS4Y2023 - i don’t believe you can create a ‘blank’ message prompt at all. 

des

Good morning, thanks for the reply,

SETTINGS / MESSAGES / KEYBOARD INSTRUCTION TO GO TO NEXT QUESTION

PREVIEW MODE

PUBLISHED VIEW

Not working...

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @TIPS4Y2023 Oh, got it! Thank you! I see the confusion. The one you’ve edited will edit the text for going to the next question, but not the text for submitting the form entirely. Instead, that text isn’t possible to edit since those are instructions for those using accessibility settings to submit the form. 

So, there´s no solution?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Sadly not at this time, but I can share this feedback with the product team. Do you mind sharing you use-case for wanting to remove these instructions, @TIPS4Y2023 ?