Answered

More buttons

• 29 January 2021
  • 13 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi, I recently signed up to Typeform and reading the various guides I could not understand one thing: is it possible to insert several buttons with links within a single Endings slide?

Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by Liz 29 January 2021, 15:52

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Sabrina Welcome to Typeform and this community! :) Glad to have you here. 

Our outcome pages (the endings) have one button, but I can add a feature request for more buttons. :grinning: In the meantime, you can hyperlink text on the page by highlighting the text, and then a small box will appear with formatting options. If you have any trouble finding the hyperlinking option, please let me know!

Userlevel 2

Hi Liz thank you so much for the prompt reply.
Okay, I'm trying to build a quiz that returns a range of results based on the answers. Three different elements with three different links should therefore appear in the slide, and would it be possible to add images for each linkable element as well?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Sabrina Our outcome pages allow for one image, but I can request this as well. :) A workaround would be to add all three of those images into one singular image so then it still looks like all three images are appearing. 

You can also use this setup here then to show different outcomes based on answers. 

Userlevel 2

@Liz For the results I need, the logic of the Outcome quiz could also work. The only obstacle is to make the three elements with their links appear in a single slide.
I give a concrete example in a quiz like "Which zodiac signs get along with you?" , after answering, for example Leo, Libra, Aries with links to another site appear in the slide of the results. I realize that I am a nuisance but in the meantime, thank you very much for your help !!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Sabrina Not a nuisance at all! Questions like this are helpful for us and our product team because sometimes there are use cases we could never have thought of with Typeform. It’s always good to know how people are using the forms and features we could add. 

What you could do in the meantime is hyperlink each of the signs like: 

“You get along best with a Leo, Libra, and Aries! Click on the previous links to see how you’ll work best together.”

with the image of all three above. It’s not the most ideal solution, but hopefully a decent workaround for the time being. 

Userlevel 2
Thanks @Liz even so it might be fine. I understood how to insert the text link, it is not clear to me how to insert the three different images within the single slide.
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Sabrina . :) There isn’t a way to add all of the images into the outcome page, so you’d have to edit the images outside of Typeform. Though, there are a few easy services you could use to do this. 

For example, I love using Canva to create graphics and images, and in Canva, you could add all of the images into one template, and then export that into a PNG or JPEG image file to add into typeform. :) They have free plans, so you should be able to do this without needing to upgrade. (Though, if you’re anything like I am, you may be tempted to after playing around with all their features!)

Hopefully that helps explain a bit clearer!

Userlevel 2

Thank you so much @Liz  you have been really precious! Canva I've used it a couple of times, I should study how it works. Once I have created the image I need, could I then add it to the Endings?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Sabrina Yes, that’s correct! You would first select the “Layout” option on the outcomes page to choose how you’d like the image to appear, and then add the image there. 

@Liz hello, is there any option to add a link to submit button on last question before ending screen? I’d like to add the link to have an option to add a “thankyou” parameter to URL to set a conversion with rule on Google Ads?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Tomasz Wojciechowski I’m afraid we don’t have this option, but if you’re directing the respondents to a URL after they submit the form, I believe you should be able to add the tracking code to that page to track if they’ve reached your thank you page in Google Ads (to count as the conversion). 

@Liz thank you for respond:) Understand. Maybe there is an option to add some parameter or change URL on last step of form?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Tomasz Wojciechowski We don’t have any options at this time to change or edit anything with the submit button, but I’d still suggest tracking the URL you are redirecting the respondent to so you can count that as a conversion!