Question

Multiple choice question : right options + 1 wrong options should not lead to right response screen

• 8 January 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge
  • Socializer
  • 7 replies

Hi, I created a multiple choice question with two right answers and created response screens for a right, wrong and incomplete reply.

In case ppl are choosing the two right and one wrong reply, they should be directed to the “wrong” screen which is selected for “ALL OTHER CASES” except for two right answers (right reply) and the two single right answers (incomplete reply). Instead of this happening, ppl are directed to the “right” screen. This is not logical to me.

How can this be avoided easiest!?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @IDK Thanks for stopping by the community. Could you send a few screenshots of how you have your logic jumps set up? Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @IDK!

Don't forget to send us some screenshots of your logic so we can understand what's the issue.

Looking forward to hearing back from you! Have a nice weekend! :wink:

Userlevel 2
Badge

Userlevel 2
Badge

These are the logic jumps

Userlevel 2
Badge

I encountered a similar problem with another typeform I created: 

if a wrong option is selected after 1B ppl are still directed to the “correct answer” response screen. 

Please help me out here very urgently - I need to publish this quiz tomorrow!

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @IDK Thank you! Looking at the screenshots, it looks like you have the logic jumps set up correctly to send the respondents to the corresponding statement block depending on how they have answered. 

In the statement block, do you have logic jumps to send them to the next question? It appears so, but just want to check!

Additionally, if you haven’t published the changes to your form, you’ll also want to do that. Otherwise, any of the jumps you have setup on your form won’t appear in the live version. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Liz thanks - I think I made it work by eliminating the option “In all other cases...” since there were no other cases. 

COuld you have a look at my issue from yesterday as well please? Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @IDK Glad to hear that worked!

If you’re referencing this post: 

It looks like Des has answered your question. :grinning:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

It's great to hear you fixed it, @IDK! Can you share your form with us? Looking forward to check how your logic works in the form itself! :heart_eyes: