Answered

Multiple choice question with multiple follow up questions each (but not all)

• 19 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi !
I’m losing my mind for a logic jump about multiple choice question because then it leads to multiple follow up question per answer.

And obviously I can’t make it work like I want.

Here it’s what it looks like :

A → Question 1 → Question 2
B → Question 3 → Question 4
C → Question 5 → Question 6 
D → Question 7 → Question 8 
E → Question 9 → Question 10
F → Question 11 → Question 12 → Question 13 → Question 14 → Question 15
G → Question 16 → Question 17
H → Question 19
I → Question 19 

They all have to go to Question 19 at the end, but what I’m trying to do, is that if the person choses almost all choices, how can they access all of the follow up questions ? Same if they chose only 2 choices like A and B, or 3 choices like E and F and H, or 4 like A and D and E and G, or 5,...

No idea if that make senses…

Thank you for your help anyway !

EDIT / EDIT / EDIT / EDIT / EDIT 

Ok I have resolved it. It’s the same as when there’s only 1 follow up question each, but then you have to add the “reminder” on the second follow up question (or at least the last one of the serie). 
Writing my problem and trying many different things made me figure it out one step at a time :)

icon

Best answer by InesKomunii 22 August 2022, 14:57

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @InesKomunii! Welcome to our Community! 

I'm happy you were able to figure it out on your own. Make sure to comment on this thread with the solution and mark it as "best answer". This way, everyone who reads this post will be able to see the best answer for this topic. 

Once again, congrats for finding the solution on your own! All the best! 😊

Ok I have resolved it. It’s the same as when there’s only 1 follow up question each, but then you have to add the “reminder” on the second follow up question (or at least the last one of the serie). 
Writing my problem and trying many different things made me figure it out one step at a time :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Fantastic, @InesKomunii! Make sure to send us the link to your form so we can see the result of your effort. We'd love to give you some feedback on it! 😉