Answered

Multiple choice, rename label "Ä"

• 9 October 2022
  • 9 replies

Badge

Hi there! 
How do I change multiple choices labels from A to 0 or 1? Multiple choice labels such as A, B, C, and D don't work for the project; I need numerics labels 0,1,2,3. 
I tried settings and messages; however, it's not there. Youtube videos are not helping either… :( 
However, I have seen a few examples where companies use NSP scoring with their adjusted definitions and numeric values. 
Please let me know how to make it happen :) 

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 11 October 2022, 22:55

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @abcd22 Happy Monday! I’m afraid we don’t have a feature that would allow you to change the multiple choice labels, but I can share this feedback with our product team. 

Badge

@Liz that would be great! Please share it with product team! Alphabetic labelling does work for finances at all, which means we will need to find different product we could use. 

Liz it seems that this company is using NPS form to gather data - https://app.at-scale.co/first_assessment?t=MjYzOTAxNS4zNjIxMDgzMDU0NA and they managed to change the values, so it made we think that it should be possible. 

Appreciate your support! :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @abcd22 Ah, this is because they aren’t using the multiple choice block but rather the NPS block. You can read more about this here

Badge

That's right, that's NPS and they have different naming compared with standard Typeform template. So it makes me think that it must be possible to change the "labels", because they are not using typical Typeform labels and structure 0 to 10. I've tried to use NPS to change label, however same as for multiple choice i cannot find that functionality. 

Appreciate shared content on how NPS works. My questions is on how to change the "label". 

Badge

I'm afraid it seems that i need to approach company and ask how they changed the "label" since nor self-service nor community is able to answer this question. Below is example that somehow they managed to change standard Typeform "labels".

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@abcd22 - that looks like an Opinion Scale ..see the image below where i have changed the labels.. 

des

Badge

Thanks, @john.desborough! Right, it proves that it's possible to change labels, but not yet for the multiple-choice form. @Liz, may you please let me know the feedback from the product team, adding changing labels feature to multiple choices? Only multiple choices can work in our survey since we will add definitions to each numeric value. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@abcd22 - the example you showed above is NOT a multiple choice question it is an Opinion Scale question. just like the sample i showed. 

so if that is what you want to achieve then you have a possible solution. 

if you want to use a true Multiple Choice question and change the labels from A, B etc.. then you join the rest of us in waiting for that to be released at some point. 

des

Badge

@john.desborough my original question was and still is how to change labels for multiple choice questions. 

I am joining the crow and waiting for this feature to be released, hopefully we have pretty big crowd so we could influence the priority.