Answered

Multiple choice selection, logic jumps -- Order Form

• 12 February 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello!

I am building an order form with 48 order part options. I want to make it multi select and ask the quantities of each item separately, but I am looking for a succinct way of connecting the logic of these without setting 47 different alternatives at each option.

Currently I have sent the order form to just be a single selection and then mapped the selection to its corresponding quantity (you can see the live form here: https://coffeebeancreative.typeform.com/supersplit-part)

What I was hoping to do, and couldn’t figure out, is if there is a way to hide a question selection on the basis of there not being a value selected on question 1.

So for instance, is there a way for question 1 to automatically drive to question 2a, but if the criteria is not met (1a isn’t selected), so it automatically moves to 2b but if that criteria isn’t met (1b isn’t selected) it moves to 1c...and so on.

icon

Best answer by Liz 13 February 2023, 16:59

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @coffeebeancreative Wow! What is this machine? It looks interesting. 

And yes, this is possible! Our article here can walk you through hiding different questions based on previous answers. 😀