Answered

MULTIPLE DROPDOWN

Userlevel 1

Hello everyone, is it possible to create a block with multiple dropdown ?

Thanks !

icon

Best answer by Liz 4 June 2021, 19:14

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @CHAMP BLANC Thanks for joining the community! I can’t say I know what a multiple dropdown block is. Do you happen to have an example of what you’re looking for? Thanks in advance!

Userlevel 1

II have dynamically modified the page to illustrate what I am looking for. Is it possible to do this :neutral_face:  ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @CHAMP BLANC Ohhh, I see - thank you! This is really helpful. The only way to do this currently would be to add the dropdowns after one another, but they would show one at a time. :sweat:  I can suggest adding your idea to the post below for more visibility! 

Userlevel 1

Yes, but I would like to show several at once :)
Thanks anyway Liz! I'm going to do what you suggested :thumbsup:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Not a problem! Is there anything else I can help answer for you? :grin:

Userlevel 1

That's good for now, thanks !

I want to create a survey where my company can identify which occupation/industry our audience works in. 

These are the occupation classifications we want to feature: https://www.bls.gov/soc/2018/major_groups.htm 

Is there a way we can use Typeform to create a dropdown of a dropdown? For example, if someone says selects ‘management’ as their occupation, a subcategory of management occupation options appears, such as ‘advertising and promotion managers,’ ‘marketing managers,’ ‘sales managers,’ etc. 

Or is there a way that if someone selects ‘management’ in the dropdown question slide, the dropdown question slide that appears on the next page takes them to a more specific question pertaining to that response, which would say “what type of manager are you?” And have a drop down that says ‘advertising and promotion managers,’ ‘marketing managers,’ ‘sales managers,’ etc. And if someone had selected “Art, design, and entertainment’ as their occupation, they would have been shown an entirely different next page slide. 

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Henry_Desk I’ve added your post here where we have the answer. 😀

Dear Liz,

I have the same question (dropdown of dropdown questions) like @Henry_Desk. Where can I find your answer to him? 

Many thanks for help and kind regards,

Alex

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Alex333 Thanks for stopping by! The answer is highlighted above. 

Hi @CHAMP BLANC Ohhh, I see - thank you! This is really helpful. The only way to do this currently would be to add the dropdowns after one another, but they would show one at a time. :sweat:  I can suggest adding your idea to the post below for more visibility! 

Hey, I ended up here for a similar question but a little bit different. I am looking to have one drop down that the user can add multiple things from. For example, it could be a drop down of airport codes, and the user can add multiple airport codes using the same dropdown (JFK + LAX). Do you know if this is possible?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Mjwarren3 Happy Monday! Thanks for stopping by the community. While this isn’t a native feature we have, could you show the same dropdown a few times using this set of logic jumps?