Answered

My form won't publish

• 27 October 2021
  • 7 replies

Hi 

I have only 7 questions and a Welcome screen and no ending but it won’t let me publish under the free version.  It is saying I exceed 10 questions

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 7 November 2021, 16:09

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Abbey Mackenzie  - welcome to the community!

can you please take a screenshot of your typeform that shows the Question list? that will help us troubleshoot

thanks

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Abbey Mackenzie Hope you’re doing well! Do you mind sharing a screenshot of your form? Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Abbey Mackenzie - how may endings do you have? i can see only one at the moment but if there is a 2nd ending, you would have ‘11’ items in the form - welcome screen, statement questions and endings all count. 

des

Above is the screen shot.

It would publlish when I had 7 questions and a welcome screen so I deleted a question.. so I had 6 questions and a welcome screen and it still woldn’t publish. 

This is what I have currently - A welcome screen - 7 questions and a statement at the end and it won’t publish - Says I exceed the minimum 10 questions.

I really need to use this today.  If someone can please help that would be great.

Thanks,

I didn’t know those endings were part of the form - As they didn’t show on the preview.  I have manage to delete the endings now.  And I can publish!! Yay!!! 

Thanks for your help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yay! Glad you were able to publish your form, @Abbey Mackenzie , and thanks for the help, @john.desborough !