Answered

My logic isn't working - is it me?

• 7 December 2021
  • 3 replies

Here’s a case where either of 2 multiple choice answers lead to the same next question:

and if the answer to the next question (below) is Yes, users are taken to another related question where I then want the answer to the first question to make a difference as to what they see:

At this point, the answer to the first question above matters. If they originally chose cochlear implant and Yes, I want them to skip this question and go straight to a custom end.

But that’s not working. Instead, they still see all of the options for question 11:

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

icon

Best answer by Liz 8 December 2021, 16:23

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Paul Burchfield Happy Wednesday! Thanks for sending the screenshots - SO helpful!!!

Just to be sure I’m understanding correctly, do you want the respondent to skip Question #11 or the following questions when they’ve responded with these? 

If you want them to skip Question #11, then you’ll want to add this question to the one they see previously. For example, if they see Question #10 before #11, then you’ll add this jump to that question. 

Hopefully that helps!

That was so helpful. I now realize I needed to add that logic earlier. Thanks so much!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Not a problem! Glad it was an easy fix, @Paul Burchfield . Let us know if you need help with anything else!