• 2 replies

it goes to end the survey when it must do a logic jump

icon

Best answer by Gabi Amaral 14 September 2021, 09:23

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @it goes to end the survey (I know this is not your name but I had to tag you! Hehehe). Welcome to our Community! I'm answering in English because this is the official language of our community. However, there's a Spanish translation in the end of my reply. :blue_heart:

From what I can see in your video, the problem is that your questions are not in the right order. I've tried to replicate the same form on my account to show you how you can fix this. Try to follow the steps below and tell me if it works. 

1. Go to the "Create" tab, where you'll have your questions. Drag and drop your question 13 after question 7 (So, it'll become question 😎, then drag and drop question S3 after question 13 (8). You can do that with all of the other questions, changing the order. Take a look at the image below to see how it should look like.
Typeform - Create 2021-09-14 at 9.11.31 AM
2. Now, go to Logic > Simple> Question Branching. Create the condition that you want. In your situation, if your respondent answers 1 año, then go to question 8 and the statement question S3, then go to the next question. In all other cases, they could go to question 9. Typeform - Create 2021-09-14 at 9.14.46 AMNow I believe your logic should work just fine! Let me know if you have any other questions! I'd be happy to help. :wink:

Have an amazing week! Greetings!

-- Spanish version --

Hola @it goes to end the survey! ¡Bienvenido a nuestra comunidad! :blue_heart:

Por lo que puedo ver en su video, el problema es que sus preguntas no están en el orden correcto. Intenté replicar el mismo formulario en mi cuenta para mostrarte cómo puedes solucionar este problema. Intente seguir los pasos a continuación y dígame si funciona.

1. Vaya a la pestaña "Crear", donde tendrá sus preguntas. Arrastre y suelte su pregunta 13 después de la pregunta 7 (entonces, se convertirá en la pregunta 😎, luego arrastre y suelte la pregunta S3 después de la pregunta 13 (8). Puede hacerlo con todas las demás preguntas, cambiando el orden. Eche un vistazo a la imagen de abajo para ver cómo debería verse.

2. Ahora, vaya a Lógica> Simple> Ramas Lógicas. Cree la condición que desee. En su situación, si su entrevistado responde 1 año, pase a la pregunta 8 y a la pregunta S3 del enunciado, luego pase a la siguiente pregunta. En todos los demás casos, podrían pasar a la pregunta 9.

¡Ahora creo que tu lógica debería funcionar bien! ¡Avíseme si tiene alguna otra pregunta! Estaré feliz de ayudar. :wink:

¡Que tengas una semana increíble! ¡Saludos!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @it goes to end the survey Were you able to give Gabi’s solution a try? :grinning: