Skip to main content
Answered

My typeform won't publish

Hello 🙂 I have a basic typeform plan and one my typeform surveys will not let me publish. Not sure what’s wrong with it if somone can take a look. Thank you! The link is below 

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @dannycavs4 Do you mind sharing a screenshot of what happens when you try to publish the form? Thanks in advance!

Here’s a screensot for you Liz! Thank you so much! Blessings! :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @dannycavs4 thanks for sharing the screenshot 😊

It looks like you’re using some design features that aren’t available on your plan, maybe try removing some of the design elements and see if that works? 

Wow Grace! God bless you! It worked! :) thank you so much!

@Grace @dannycavs4 Hi, I have the same problem. I have the Premium Plan and want to republish my form, but the link is still inactive. What can I do here? Thank you for your help. Best regards, Didi https://rukka.typeform.com/wettbewerb

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Didi have you tried publishing the form? Maybe you could share a screenshot here so we can see what’s happening when you publish?

@Grace Hey, thanks Grace for your quick response. I’d be happy to send you a screenshot. I only duplicated it temporarily so that our client could work. The idea would be that I can reactivate the old form. I set the button to “publish”, it appears as soon as I make a small change, I click on it, and “changes are saved” comes up. But when I then go to the link, this message appears.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Didi can you have a look in the Form settings (the gear icon) and see if there’s a close date or response limit set under Access & Scheduling? 

Hey @Didi can you have a look in the Form settings (the gear icon) and see if there’s a close date or response limit set under Access & Scheduling? 

Thank you very much@grace for the information and help 🙂. That was not easy to find ;) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Didi really happy to help, sorry it was a bit confusing - was it finding the Settings or just knowing that it could be to do with access issues? Just so I can feed this back to the team, I’m sure we can do better at signposting!