Question

Need a mentor.

• 24 November 2022
  • 5 replies

Hello my dear ones, i'm new and i would like to get some who can guide me on how to do the job?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Waluu welcome to the community 😊

Are you wanting help with creating your first typeform? Let us know how you’re planning on using the product and we’ll do our best to help you out!

Thank you Grace for reaching me,  i'm really interested in joining type form community and i need assistance on how i can be successful working here. I totally have no clue on how it works, kindly assist me.

thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Waluu If you haven’t taken a peek already, our article here can help you get started using Typeform. Let us know if there are any particular questions you have!

Hi too Grace, first of all i would like to know if i can make money through this platform since i have no job and my family depends on me?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Waluu this is a community for people that use Typeform and VideoAsk, we help each other out with how to use these two products.

I don’t think you’ll be able to make money by being part of this community, but you’re welcome to hang out here if you’re using our products.