Need Help With Medium Sized Survey

• 24 September 2021
  • 4 replies

~`Hello everyone, glad to be apart of a community of other people who think outside the box. I am sure i will have a different perspective on things. I am currently working on a medium sized survey, about 15-20 questions. It has to do with learning Credit Education & Financial Literacy. I feel like I have what I need but I want to take it just a step further and make a really great impression. Also working with my Chamber of Commerce as well. :sweat_smile:

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Chowderr - welcome to the Community.. 

what sort of help are you looking for? if you can be more specific and perhaps show a screen shot of any issues, that will help us help you!

des

Sorry about that. This is my survey, I am doing lead generation. I don’t need to much information but I feel like it could be better. I also have not done Logic either. I would love some advice.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Chowderr that is a promising start.. the first couple of things that pop into my mind are below, and they might help frame some of the logic/question additions:

• what is the outcome that you want to achieve? 
  • What does the user GET in return for filling out the survey?
    • you describe in your ‘background statement page’ that your goal is to provide financial literacy programs but your questions are more about the financial situation of the user - there isn’t really anything that i can read into how you tie these questions into a course(s)
    • ie what happens if they say yes to being denied a credit card AND have a low FICO score? maybe this is an outcome direction to add in a question about a course that is called “understanding your credit score and how to fix it” and the user gets directed to a link that would show them details on that topic and courses/assistance available

I typically recommend that people start with the outcomes and work backwards to the questions .. 

if you want someone to register online for a meeting or a course, then start with those ending ‘pages’ and work back on how to adjust the question flow 

just my two cents worth of input for this evening.. I may think of more over my coffee in the morning if there is any value in what i provided. 

des

Thank you , I just created this a few days ago, I wasn’t going ti publish yet without multiple insights. I will have a typeform for courses, but this is not one of those. I ask those questions because I know my target niche (still more to learn). Everyone who fills out the typeform is automatically entered into a kind of like raffle. For example a partner company of mine does rental reporting. Everyone who fills out this has/or will be entered into that bracket. This typeform is a fundraiser one (meaning everything will mostly be paid for). So i guess the outcome is that? If I am looking at it correctly. Also in your example i have that mapped (even even if they pick no, as I stated I have not Logic, and I am on a free trail.)