Answered

New User - Test

• 11 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi

I want to create a simple multiple choice form that once completed will let you know what ‘type’ of animal you are. How does it work?

8 questions each with 4 optional answers. Each answer has a score of 1, but depending on which answer you pick, that 1 point will be allocated to either Lion / Labrador / Otter / Beaver. At the end of the quiz, each of those collective points needs to be added up to see which of the four animals is dominant. 

So based on your 8 answers Lion received 7 points and Otter 1 so you are very much a Lion!

I would like to ideally then present that result with some text explaining what that animal trait is like.

I would really appreciate the support, I have allocated 1 point to each answer so far, I tried to go into the calculations and variables but could not seem to edit anything and honestly was just playing around! Would love a run down on how to do this.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Liz 11 April 2023, 22:13

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Zoo.London Happy Tuesday! Out of curiosity (based on your name), are you creating a form for the zoo in London? 😍

If you haven’t already checked out our outcome quiz, definitely give that a look! I think that’ll make it easier to create the form rather than adding calculations. 

Let me know if that solution works for you!

Thank you, that worked great! Much appreciated! It is not for the Zoo, its a consultancy for advertising!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Oh yay! Glad to hear it, @Zoo.London ! Well regardless, if you want to share your form at all, I’m always curious to know what animal I am. 😂