Answered

Notes on the responses page

• 23 February 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi.

I want to know if it’s possible to add notes on the responses table page for a better control of the forms?

Thanks and greetings.

icon

Best answer by jvh 24 February 2022, 10:32

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi,

There’s a comments feature that might be able to help you with this. There’s a little icon on the top right of the page for this. Once you you open it, you can add comments there or use the ‘Annotate page’ option for add notes on the page directly.

Hope that helps

Joyce

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi,

There’s a comments feature that might be able to help you with this. There’s a little icon on the top right of the page for this. Once you you open it, you can add comments there or use the ‘Annotate page’ option for add notes on the page directly.

Hope that helps

Joyce

Hi. Thanks for the reply. But i don't see the icon you indicate or the "annotate page" option. What I would like to do is to be able to add a comment or note to some of the table cells or similar.

Userlevel 1
Badge

I don't see the "comment" icon that appears in the answer table options on the features video. Although what I am looking for it is to be able to add a comment to the cells or rows of the table from the responses page.

Any help on this will be appreciated.

Thanks and greetings.

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi @Jiayu, we don’t currently support the ability to add comments into the results table itself. The closest solution that would work for this is to connect your form to a Google Sheet and add your notes in there.

Hope that helps

Joyce

Userlevel 1
Badge

Then, you are saying the “comment” button on the features video it’s fake or not implemented? I think the option of being able to add comments to the table or result cells would be a great option for all customers.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi.

Any news on this? Do you know if one day the comments option will be implemented in the tables and cells of the results as seen in that presentation video?
Let it be known that I am not talking about tags. Since every time you enter the results table it tells you to try it so you can see your labels. So at first glance it is not useful.

Thanks and greetings.