Answered

Open Link based on selected answer

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello Community,

I’ve been trying to find the answer for this question but couldn’t find anything. 

I want to create a typeform where customers can select five different answers. Based on what answer they click on I want to redirect them to a specific link. 

Is this somehow possible with typeform? Appreciate the help!

Best

Oliver

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 17 May 2022, 17:55

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Olik998! Here’s a demo. Is this what you’re looking for?

If so, you can accomplish this workflow using Logic and multiple “Redirect to URL” Endings 🙂

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @Olik998! Here’s a demo. Is this what you’re looking for?

If so, you can accomplish this workflow using Logic and multiple “Redirect to URL” Endings 🙂

Yes perfect!! That was what I was looking for. Thanks!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hey @andrew_videoask
I have to ask again. When I create multiple endings with “redirect to URL” the URL always stays the same. How did you create multiple endings with different URL Redirections?

Thanks again!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Olik998 You may be connecting all answers to the same Ending.

Have you updated the Logic to associate each answer choice with its corresponding Ending?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Olik998 - you could create a variable that you could populate with the appropriate url, based on the user’s answer, and have that variable appended to the redirect link .. what i am showing below is to a page in a site but you can do the similar

Userlevel 1
Badge

Just so we are on the same page. This is where I put in the “Redirect on completion” for each ending right? 

And yes, in the Logic each question is connected to a different ending. But it still shows only one link.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Olik998 You’ll want to add the “Redirect to URL” Endings here 🙂

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hey,

@andrew_videoask I actually don’t have this option haha. 

@john.desborough this should work for me as in the example you shared. I will try it out. 

Thanks to both of you!

Best

Oliver

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Have you tried it out, @Olik998? Let us know how it goes!  😊

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hey @Gabi Amaral , @john.desborough  and @andrew_videoask,

Yes, it finally worked with @john.desborough solution. But weird that @andrew_videoask s solution was not possible for me. Why is that so? I’m a plus plan member.

Best

Oliver

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Olik998 I believe the feature I shared is only available for internal testing at this time 🤫 Stay tuned!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Olik998 - the feature is being rolled out to accounts as we speak.. it just takes some time to get there, so i have seen in other community posts. raise a support ticket if you want faster access .. 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yes, @Olik998! If you want to have a faster access to this feature, you can reach out to our support team on this link. Let us know how it goes! 😉